Incorporating Montessori practices at home and learning about the philosophy benefits every child and family, and compliments a Montessori school education beautifully. I also offer Montessori tutoring.
Why do Montessori in a home learning space or home classroom ?
- To have engaged, happy, cooperative, responsible children who know what they like, how to do it, and how to solve their own problems.
- As home school
- Support school learning
- Access a different style of learning that may suit your child better
- Support an attitude of enjoying learning and have the resources for children to direct their own learning and answer their own questions
- Spend quality time with your child and get to know them as they grow
- Build your child’s life and practical skills
- Instill cooperation, confidence, and kindness
Good home education shouldn’t cost the earth, options to make your own materials with my resources and tips. Two hour sessions recommended, approximately 6 sessions for a well rounded space and confidence in running it. Base rate $75 an hour, two hour minimums for suburbs inward of Oakleigh and Bayside area. Special rates for Berwick, Narre Warren, Narre Warren North or Narre Warren East, Narre Warren South, Harkaway, Hampton Park, Hallam, Beaconsfield, Belgrave South and Endeavour Hills.
Two hours too much? Schedule it in with a nearby friend.
Looking for a smaller start or some Montessori in the kitchen, bedroom, playroom or bathroom? Check out Home Independence.
See below for a Montessori learning consulting journey where I helped create a Montessori home learning space and source the materials for it. Earlier photos can be seen here.
This is just one example of how your Montessori learning space could be accommodated.
Working together helps everyone learn better. I will teach you how to teach, so you can enjoy quality time with the little ones.
Confident, responsive Montessori guidance to save you time and energy from infancy through primary school.